NO FUSS FUNDRAISER – Our 13th annual No Fuss Fund Drive will run January 8-26, 2018 (EXTENDED 1 WEEK DUE TO THE WINTER WEATHER)! Information came home in Monday folders, but you may also view the 2017-18 Donation Letter here! Won’t you please help us get to our goal of $15,000?!?!? Click here to donate online.
The 3 classes that raise the most during No Fuss will each win a COOKIE PARTY!
Ever Wonder How Your Donations to the BROOKS PTA are put to work? – We’ve put together the following chart so you can see how the money we raise is invested in our students, our teachers, and our school!
Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week – February 5-9. We need many more items donated to make Teacher Appreciation week a success! Our greatest need is for more casseroles for Wednesday, February 7. Please visit the signup here and sign up to send in what you can. Thank you!
Chipotle Spirit Night – Make sure you plan to eat out for a great cause on Tuesday, Jan. 30, from 4-8PM at the Chipotle located at 6102 Falls of Neuse Rd. Make sure to bring a copy of THIS FLYER or show it on your smartphone and tell them you are supporting Brooks Elementary at checkout! Brooks will receive 50% of proceeds from the night!
- NEW DATE: Variety Show – Monday, January 29, 6:30PM (GYM)
#READVOLUTION with the Carolina Hurricanes – Congratulation to all Brooks Students for being one of nine school chosen to attend a Carolina Hurricanes practice on Wednesday, Feb. 21 for completing the #READVOLUTION Challenge! More information will be coming out soon regarding this event!
- Mild (45-55 degrees): Lightweight Coat & Hat
- Moderate (35-44 degrees): Heavy Coat, Hat, Gloves or Mittens, Closed-Toe Shoes, and Scarf (optional)
- Cold (32-34 degrees): Heavy Coat, Hat, Gloves or Mittens, Closed-Toe Shoes, and Scarf (optional)
- Freezing (32 degrees or lower): Principal decision regarding outside activity
- Snow: Heavy Coat, Hat, Gloves or Mittens, Closed-Toe Shoes, and Scarf (optional)
- Soggy, Wet Conditions: Coat, Closed-Toe Shoes
- Definite Rain, Sleet, or Hail: Students will stay inside
#ClassSizeChaos – Stay up to date on all of the different ways you can help Fix the #ClassSizeChaos!
Yearbook – It’s never too early to start sending in pictures for this year’s Yearbook. The email links for each class have been posted. If you are at school or on a field trip and capture some great photos, please send email them directly to the email address that corresponds to your class or event. Thank you so much for your help in ensuring an accurate representation of our entire school!
Visit the CALENDAR page for event details.