Fun Run Festival – The 2nd Annual Fun Run Festival is coming soon! Please plan to attend the PTA’s largest fundraising event of the year on Saturday, October 21, 2017, 11AM-2PM.
- NOW ON SALE: Fun Run Early BirdRegistration at $15/Bib through October 6.
- The Registration price increases to $20/Bib October 7-16 (no pre-registrations will be sold October 17-20). Day of Race Registration is $25/Bib, so purchase early!
- All students and parents wishing to participate in either the 3K or the 1 Mile Run/Walk need to purchase a bib. Should you and your student(s) not wish to participate in either run, students are still required to purchase a bib in order to participate in all of the extra activities that will be on site following the run!
- Signed waiver required at the time of bib pick-up.
- NOW ACCEPTING STUDENT PLEDGES. Pledge to support your student’s efforts to complete either the 3K Run or the 1 Mile Run/Walk. Any and all amounts accepted!
- The 3 classes that raise the most in pledges will receive a special class celebration!
- Please note: we need your student’s name and teacher information listed in the Memo to ensure that their class receives credit towards the class celebrations! Click on the button below to pledge online.
- NOW ACCEPTING CORPORATE SPONSORS. Download our Sponsorship Form to pay by check, or click on the button above to donate online.
- We need your help! Due to the fact that our 2nd Annual Fun Run Festival falls in the same calendar year as our 1st, some corporate sponsors are unable to sponsor us again this year. If you know of any local businesses that are willing to help, please let the Fun Run Festival Co-Chairs know! Our corporate sponsors are vital to the success of this, our biggest fundraising effort of the year!
- Want to purchase an EXTRA Fun Run Festival t-shirt for either yourself or a non-Brooks child? Click on the button above that will take you to our online order form. Please note: your Brooks student will automatically receive a FREE Fun Run t-shirt. You do not need to submit an order or turn in the paper order form for your Brooks student. If your teacher needs help with sizing, they will let you know. Thank you!
NC State Fair – Going to the Fair this year? Pre-purchase your tickets online, making sure to select the Wake County Schools Offer, then enter 344 and Submit in the Membership field. Brooks will receive $2 for every adult and $1 for every child admission purchased! The Fair runs Oct. 12-22.
Join the PTA! – It’s time to renew your PTA Membership or join us for the first time! Click here to pay your dues online & welcome!
IT’S TIME TO RELINK YOUR CUSTOMER LOYALTY CARDS! Help Brooks raise money by simply completing your everyday shopping! Click here to see which stores participate and how to link your loyalty cards to Brooks!
Memberhub – Brooks PTA has moved to Memberhub as our primary means of communication for the 2017-18 school year, paid for thanks to a partnership with Memberhub and the NC PTA.
- Please visit our Memberhub Join Site to create/update your account. – By signing up, you will receive the PTA weekly email newsletter, which is your best way to find out what all is going on in and around Brooks! Memberhub will also host the Brooks Student/Parent directory and all volunteer signups (both school-wide and PTA specific). This site is also the preferred method for joining/renewing your PTA membership and purchasing items for PTA events.
Questions regarding Memberhub? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brooks will be back at its permanent location for the 2017-18 school year.
We are located at 700 Northbrook Dr., Raleigh, NC 27609.
Visit the CALENDAR page for event details.