Brooks PTA Fun Run Festival The second annual Brooks PTA Fun Run Festival – our school’s largest fundraiser – will be held on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
October 21, 2017, 11 AM – 2 PM
Brooks Museums Magnet Elementary School
3K Run OR 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
NOW ON SALE:FUN RUN EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
- Take advantage of our lowest price for admission for this year’s event! $15 from now until Monday, October 6.
- Price increases to $20 from October 7-16.
- No pre-registrations will be sold October 17-20.
- Day of pricing is $25.
- Children 4 & Under will be admitted for FREE.
- Please note: All students and parents wishing to participate in either the 3K Run or the 1 Mile Run/Walk must purchase a bib/registration.
- Students not wishing to participate in either the Run or the Run/Walk must still purchase a bib/registration in order to participate in all of the extra Fun Run Festivities (please keep in mind: this is a fundraiser!).
- All persons receiving a bib must sign a waiver to participate in any of the day’s activities.
NOW ACCEPTING:FUN RUN STUDENT PLEDGES
- Sponsor your student’s efforts in completing the Fun Run! Send the link to your friends and relatives to do the same!
- If the school raises $4,000 in pledges, students will receive a school-wide PAJAMA DAY!
- If the school raises $8,000 in pledges, all classes will receive a MOVIE & POPCORN DAY!
- The 3 classes that raise the most in pledges will receive a special class celebration.
2016-17 FUN RUN slideshow
FUN RUN COMMITTEES
Basket Bundles – Organizes theme baskets that can be purchased at the event. Tickets are $1 each. They can be purchased the week of the fun run during morning drop off as well as the day of the run.
Pledges – Collects pledges from friends and relatives of Fun Run participants, as a way of encouraging the student’s efforts. The 3 classes that raise the most in pledges will receive a special class celebration.
Corporate Sponsers – Acquires sponsorships from local businesses.
Food – Organizes vendors to provide food for the fun run.
Bake Sale – Sells HOMEmade cookies, breads, cakes and pies during the event. Many items are just $1.
T-shirts – Organizes the sales and orders for t-shirts. T-shirts for the fun run are provided to every student from the generous donations of the sponsors. Additional shirts are available for purchase.
Volunteers – Organizes all volunteers.
All proceeds go directly to our children, teachers and school to provide resources and materials that are needed in the classroom. Previous fundraiser proceeds have funded iPads, Smart boards, subscriptions, study guided field trips, cultural arts programs, classroom supplies and many other resources and programs.
Contact the Fun Run chairs with questions. firstname.lastname@example.org