- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Wake County PTA Reflections Page (with downloads)
- Interpretation – How closely the theme relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity – How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique – The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principals/techniques of the arts area.
Student’s Artist Statement – Answer the following questions:
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?